Mr. Namanny is currently a partner at All Sports Law, LLP. Particularly in athlete cases, he is among the most experienced counsel in the state of California. Prior to joining ASL, he was a founding member and Partner of Namanny & Byrne which, later became NBO. Mr. Namanny is licensed to practice before all Courts in the State of California. He has extensive trial, law & motion, arbitration and mediation experience. He also serves as a Judge Pro Tem at the Santa Ana Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.
- J.D., Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, CA
- B.A., California State University, Chico, CA
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of California (1980)
- William P. Gray Inn of Court, Orange County Chapter
- Orange County Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Division)
- Sports Lawyers’ Association